We believe that Christian Education is important, especially for children. We desire that our programs will help your child grow in relationship with God and others. Our primary goal is to help children know they are loved by God and by their family of faith.
Schedule of Activities:
- Children’s Choir from 5:30 – 6:00 pm
- Dinner from 6:00 – 6:30 pm
- Bible Study from 6:30 – 7:30 pm
- Sunday School from 9:30-10:15 am
- Children’s Church for Kindergarten-2nd Grade- after the Children’s Sermon
- Dinner 5:30-7:00 on Mission night once a month. Check calendar for those dates. We do not meet when there is a school holiday.
- Joyous Journeys – Every Thursday – Check calendar for time and place
- Vacation Bible School
- Camp Dogwood Acres for rising 3rd grade to 12th grade (June 25-30, 2017)